Lets just say towards the middle-endof week my heart wasn't into so I did the best I could. I goofed off and this goofed off week will of course be my excuse :(
5th week results
Monday:Rest or X train Actual: I rested
Tuesday: 8mi w/10X100M strides:ACTUAL-9.01miles,10X100 pace 9:51
Wednesday: 15M MLR ACTUAL: 12M@ 10:39PACE
Thursday:5 miles REC ACTUAL: 7.01 @10:39
Friday:AM 11 w/6@15K 4miPM: Actual 4.5 @11:34
Saturday: 5 mi REC 7mi w/6X100: Actual 10.82 W7.email@example.com
Sunday: 20 mi LR ACTUAL: 20.05 @11:45
I did managed 63.5 miles should have completed 70 for the week
Saturday run I went out it was very icy. I fell and at that point I came home and went to the Y. So I did 3.4 miles outside 7.40 indoors at the Y on the treadmill.
hence the7.41mi @9.27 pace
Don't ask me how I made it through today's long run of 20 miles winds was 15-20mi
and temps. 14F(-14C) very icy. It took me 1hr to head out the door walked out twice on the 3rd time I went for it.
Weird things: I was tagged by Bob don't want to let him down:
1. I never get bent out of shape because I'm never tagged
2. I sometimes waste great days such as Friday morning only to run horrible rigid days like today.
3. I feel guilty when I run and I should have gone to church. I say prayers and ask God to forgive me through the whole run.
4. I have very few friends but I'm OK with that.
5. I want to tell non runners that running is like having great S_X everyday but they just wouldn't understand.
6. I can't believe I just type number 5