Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Hence the 4th wk begins

Am I up for this week's challenge?. If there is time I can easily pack the miles. That's what I've done and that's what I'm doing now. I did see a little difference in today's run. I pretty much maintained a 10:35/10:38 pace which was nice for a change. But in no way did I get to that 5 mile @ 15K to half pace.

This weeks schedule:

Monday:Rest or X train Actual: 40 mins Elliptical
Tuesday:10 mi w/5m @ 15k-Half Actual: 10.25 @10.38 pace
Wednesday: 15M MLR
Thursday:5 miles REC
Friday: 13 mile MLR
Saturday: 5 mi REC
Sunday: 17 mi LR

(PS. I'm feeling really good and strong . I'm not running hard enough to feel any other way)

6 comments:

Dubs said...

You can do it - go Dawn, go!

Unknown said...

Looks like the plan is going to...well...to plan! Good job!

Phil said...

Get the Garmin 305 and start running your tempos and 1/2 marathon pace by HR. Actually, I'd suggest that you run your tempos much closer to your 10K-15K pace than your 1/2 marathon pace. The HR monitor will really help you push yourself into the right zone.

You're completing unbelievable mileage right now. Congrats.

Renee said...

It's like a whole other language, this plan is! Glad you're feeling so strong.

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

Way to Go Dawn your training is going great, stay focused and keep kicking butt!!

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you are feeling strong and postive about the training plan. Keep it up!

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...