Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Back to training mode


Busy, had to make up for my duties I missed doing over the weekend. Not sure how I made it thru Monday between work, getting to and from practices, cooking, & cleaning. I was putting groceries away at 10:00pm last night. Sometimes things get crazy. Today was not much different, these are the times you dig deep, take a deep breath and count to 10 a few times over .

I was out the door by 5:35am!! But still not enough time to complete the 10 miles I needed to do. Not much to say, tonight, so I'm going to check homework and go to bed.


September 19, 2006

8.45 miles @10.40 pace

September 20, 2006

Rest

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I know what you mean about things getting crazy around the house. Nice job on the 30K. Maybe next year you can make an assault on your PR from 2003. You improved over last year so that is a good sign your headed in the right direction.

Phil said...

You're doing great. Even with your busy schedule you still mangaged to get in 8+ miles this morning.

Renee said...

Whoa! You are a busy woman. I admire your stamina to put in that sort of mileage after one long day and with a whole day ahead of you.
Love the photo! Looking strong there.

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...