Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Run Dawn Run!!

I had a great run this morning. I was working hard and it did not bother me for the first time in a long, long time I averaged about an 8:50 pace!!!. This is what I would like to happen every day on my training runs.

And it did not end there. I got to my track work out. Had to start early because my mom ask me to attend a meeting with her at 7:00pm and I still had to get home
and feed the boys.

I was pleased with my workout. Felt myself working hard again and was very please with the results. Please let this not be a fluke and continue on for a while.

July 19, 2006
6.25 miles AM

7.89 Miles PM
(warm up 4X800 4&400
.25 rest between miles
cool down)

3 comments:

Abby said...

Rock on! Are you still doing the Escarpment Trail Run this month?

Jank said...

Ah, that's amazing! I need to see about doing two-a-days; that would rock.

DawnB said...

Thanks guys. I won't be doing Escrapment this year. Last year was the first time I did it and completed 6:30 I needed to complete it in 6hrs or better to automatically qualify for this years and I did not make the qualifying time with any of the 4 marathons I did last year or the 2 I did so for this year. I galdly completed the application when I received it. But later was sent an email asking for my credentials.:( It was a wonderful experience. I'm looking forward to doing it again. :)

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...