Tuesday, July 25, 2006

A little sad today

Saturday was very hectic for us. We made to Pittsburgh for my sister's competition. This was a whole new experience for me as I've never been to a real fitness competition. She looked great and of course we thought she was the best.

I was back home late Sunday afternoon. Had planned on putting in a few miles it just did not happen. So no running for me Saturday and Sunday.

On Monday I felt a little stiff. But gradually I felt good at about 4 miles. Went to the gym was only able to put in a few minutes because I talked.

I miss three races over the weekend that there was a possibility that I could have placed in two of them in my age group, which happen very rarely, I guess all the fast women were away this weekend also :).

This is not why I'm sad though. I did not get much sleep last night I struggle through the first few miles then I felt better. Right now I just feel sad, sad, sad, I'm sure this will pass. Life just happens sometimes, (all the time). Thank God I have my running.

July, 2006
8.35 miles

July 26th, 2006
7.23 miles

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...