Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Glorious Morning

I had a good run this morning. Pleasant and peaceful. Ran to the beach and back to the Y. I was
able to spend some time at the gym this morning. Then I ran home from the gym just about 1 mile. My mind was all over the place this morning. I was jumping all over the place with my thoughts. I went over a bridge this morning that I hadn't gone over in a while. It felt so easy. I remember when I first started how difficult it was for me because of my fear of bridges. I would look over the side and get very woosy!!! not anymore. And I started to relate this to other areas in my life. At work today I related to being consistent, payoffs!!

July 26, 2006
8.43 miles.
35 mins circuit

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...