Monday, January 23, 2006

Recovery run on a Treadmill

I went to the gym this morning and did five miles on the treadmill, just under 10mins miles for my recovery run. I cheated a little at times by holding on to the front panel, it was all I could do to hang on. It was a very light hold, so I hope that don't make me look too bad.:) and I did do the last half mile at about 7:50 pace without holding on. I also did one to two set of 18-25 reps on 10 of the circuit machines. I had a crazy day at work got home about 6:45 a little stress, felt like I could have gone out for a short one but decided against it.

January 23, 2006
5.0 miles treadmill
10 machines of circuit (1-2 sets of 18-25 reps)

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...