Sunday, January 15, 2006

The Day slipped By


When I finally decided to get off the couch and do something productive it was about 4:00pm. I got my running clothes together and off to the gym I went. Went straight to the locker room to change was out in 10mins. Headed for the nautilus room, stop at the desk to ask, "when do we close today?" answer, 5:00pm, ask, what time is it now? 4:40pm and there you go my day slipped away. I made a good effort, didn't I?. I did what I could then I heard the announcement "attention members it is 5:00 and the gym is now close. I got off the treadmill went to the locker room got dress then went to the grocery store.

January 15, 2006
1.87 miles

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...