Monday, January 16, 2006

I Made it Through the Storm

The winds were the worst. But it came and went just like that. The wonders of nature never cease to amaze me. One day 55 the next, ice, snow , rain, and winds 35 to 40 miles an hour.

I made my way to the gym today for another treadmill session. I was there by 8:15 not good. I felt good and was able to do about 8 miles on TT. Nothing else was done as I had to leave soon after to take my son to wrestling practice. Then my mom called and invited me over for breakfast.

We are taking Hubby out for dinner, to celebrate his birthday. He shares another courageous man's birthday Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr, without his dream, where would I be today? (kings' bday 1/15 hubby bday 1/17) we are celebrating today. :)

January 16, 2006
8 miles treadmill

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...