Saturday, January 14, 2006

Another Gym day excuse


This morning rain and more rain. I went to the gym not because I couldn't run out side but because I just did not want my running shoe to get soaking wet. So again I used the rain as an excuse to go to the gym. The gym was not very crowed which was nice. I got on the treadmill and got running. I really should incorporate the treadmill at least twice a week for a medium run of six miles or more. This would really help me to stick to a 8.5 to 9 min pace. I did the circuit weights again today so that was so nice, got through 10 machine. And by the way my running shoe and sock got soaking wet anyway, LOL :)

January 14, 2006
10.5 miles (treadmill)
45mins circuit 3-4 set of 15reps/10 machine

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...