Monday, September 05, 2005

What a weekend

I was in New Haven today doing the 20K. Today was a wonderful day for the race. Festivities before and after was great. Again I was disappointed with my time. I am not giving up though, I love the challenge of getting to where I want to Be. And if you want something bad enough it will happen with hard work and determination.

September 5, Monday:
New Haven 20k 1:47/yr03/1:53/yr04 1:55/yr05....

September 4, Sunday
5 miles easy (race on Sunday)

September 3, Saturday
10 miles Westport labor day weekend race

3 miles pm-easy with some waking

September 2,Friday

4.5 miles easy (race on Saturday)

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Hi Dawn,

Noticed you're a local Norwalk-er like and wanted to drop you a line. It's my first day trying this run blog thing, and I am already inspired!

Looks like you had an excellent weekend, despite you're not achieving your goal time.

Keep at it!

Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Congrats on your race and mileage. Way more than I managed this week.

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...