Friday, August 26, 2005

I found the perfect shoe Finally

I've been meaning to blog about finding the right shoe. I've been experimenting with the last few pairs I went thru. I even tried one shoe twice before I decided this was not the right shoe for me. This is over a course of 6 months and 5 shoes later. I have been running quite a few years now so this do not include the many many pairs before these.

Today I'm a happy individual I've been wearing these now for two weeks. Today while running I was thinking how wonderful my feet felt. I felt like I was running in only my socks on cushion. I will use this shoe for all my marathons.

And the shoe you ask, New Balance m991gl, to be exact size 8 4e mens, I probaly could have gotten away with 2e . I just love the roomyness and and the heel control I get from these. How did I decide on this shoe. I thought back to when I first fell in love with running, I thought back to what I wore some 20years ago before I began running again in 1999.

Lets just say I'm happy....My feet feels good and life is good.

August 26, 2005
10 miles.


August 24, 2005
8 miles

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...