Friday, June 24, 2005

Perfect Mornings

The last few mornings have been so beautiful. The most perfect mornings to just run on and on and on. Somewhere along the line your bubble breaks and you remember you have to get to work. My day was ok. After work I took the boys to the sports store to by new running shoes. Let me tell you there is not a big selection for bigger runners. I had a tough time finding shoes for my older son. There were only about 3 pairs of size 14 and only one of them was wide. We almost went with the only size 16. But I decided it was just too big and I kept searching until I came across a Nike Air Moto Max on the clearance rack, size 14w. Now that we have the shoes there should be no excuse for them next week...:)

8 miles

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...