Friday, May 27, 2005

I own My Life again

I left a job I was at for 22years and started another about 2 years ago. The first year wasn't too bad I had it(the test)on my mind but was not too worried because I was learning my new job. My second year though it was constantly on my mind. I was getting worried. Well this too have pass. I took the test on Wednesday and Pass!! Yes it is over. I thanked God a million times and over and over again.

Not much to report. I'm going into a nice weekend. Three races lined up. Saturday, the Weston Memorial Day 5k., Sunday, the Bridgeport Bluefish 5K, and Monday the Jim Fixx 5 miler in Greenwich. I'm hoping I do half way decent this weekend. Didn't put much time in this week, due to no sleep and emotional draining.

did about 5 miles this morning. Felt a little sluggish but I did not want to push it because of the races this weekend.

I had promised my 12year son I would be at every one of his baseball games after the test. Well I kept my promise and went to his game today after missing the last 3. I got to see very little as there was a nasty thunder storm. He have another one on Saturday and it does not interfere with my Saturday race. I hope I get to see the whole game. Its so good to think about these things again. :)

To all a wonderful weekend.

Dawn

1 comment:

Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Congrats on passing your test!

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...