Monday, April 25, 2005

OH BOY, MONDAY

Back to the same routine. I went out this morning at about 5:4o, I felt a little stiff from yesterday challenge. I back at the house at 7:06 just in time to jump in the jeep and beep the horn for my son to come out. I pray everyday when I get back from my run that he is fully ready to go. After a week of no school I wasn't sure but I was pleasantly surprise when I saw the door open. One son down one to go. Needless to say I did not get any gym time this morning. Back home by 7:30 the second son was still in bed. So it was a little tug of war with him this morning. I had to get myself ready for work also. All in all we both were out the door by 8:00 his first bell rings at 8:05. So this is my morning routine. To be fair to my husband since he goes to work at 4:00pm I took on this task which cuts into my morning workout. He picks them up from school. Well that's all for today. I'm at work and I'm updating my Blog:)

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...