Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Do I Plan my Runs

No, not really. I run according to how I feel. Today I ran about 6.5miles on 3hours of sleep. Up late studying for my test. My life will be less complicated once I get this out of the way. Anyway this morning I went not intending to do hills but after doing about three, I say why not do a hill workout so I added about 3 more. There are times when I'm out there and I swear my feet have a mind of its own. What am I saying, my mind say go home but my feet go off in another direction. I think its a wonderful thing when you can't control your feet. I hope I don't sound too crazy. I have to start studying, maybe that's what making me silly.

Happy feet :) makes a happy mind.

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...