Sunday, March 20, 2011

Thank you

Thank you to all that recently commented on my last post it really means allot to me. I am starting to feel like my old self again logging the miles like a mad woman, I can't help myself I love running!! I wish I post more and as you can see from my side bar I am updating my miles weekly. Slow training times but I'm out there most days and loving it. Please feel free to befriend me on face book if you do FB but I will never give up my blog though.

Happy running to all, we'll talk soon.

4 comments:

Thomas Bussiere said...

Everyone needs some time each day for themselves. Your training is looking great - Keep it going, with passion.

Black Knight said...

As the beautiful song says.... please don't give up (blogging).

peter said...

FB is so lame (only 220 characters), keep on bloggin' Dawn!

Dubs said...

I've been bad at posting too and I want to be better at it. I'll have to look for you on FB! :) Although I'm getting tired of FB and thinking of hiding. I love your blogs.

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...