Sunday, July 18, 2010

Things seem to be getting better, still too soon to say but I'm taking it one day at a time. I want desperately to get on track for my marathon training but the harder I try the less I seem to get done. Seriously though I was thinking of not doing one at all this year, would that be such a bad idea? Maybe not to anyone else but to me not running even one marathon is a huge decision. How could I not indulged in my favorite of all distance? My hesitation may be telling me to let go, to help me move forward, I just don't know right now. My journey continues.

Happy running to all

1 comment:

Mark said...

I understand how you feel, hope it works out that you can run one....

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...