Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Thank you

Thank you all. Tomorrow will be a challenge. I don't think I've ever done a mid week run of 14 miles in the dead of winter (13 maybe). I've already ask my husband to take the boys to school because there is no way I will be getting out there before 5:00am!! in the summer maybe because just a brush of daylight or at least by 5:30AM I can see my feet. And because my mind won't allow my feet to go any faster these days, I need all the extra time I can get. I feel really guilty because tomorrow is his birthday and it's going to be really cold out. I,ll try my best to make it up to him somehow :)

3 comments:

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

WHEW 14 miles Mid-week ....

Good luck Dawn, sounds like you have it planned out so your all ready to knock it out:-)

Thomas said...

Believe me, you will get very familiar with those midweek 14 or 15 milers. Most people hate them, personally I love them.

As for your previous post, don't worry too much about your pace just yet. You're still only at the beginning of the program, and the paces will come down all by themselves. Don't force the issue by pushing the pace too much while you're still building up your mileage.

Renee said...

Oh my, what time are you out for that sort of run? Man, you are quite a woman, Dawn!

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...