Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Where am I now

I sent a email to a couple of my running group pals just to let them know that the next few months will be hectic for me and that I will try to make Wednesday nights when ever possible and of course I got a little mopey and feeling sorry for my self. But when you feel you have made an commitment like that you just feel when you are not there you are letting the group down. I was pleasantly surprise with the responses of encouragement and inspiration. I now know that I belong to this family forever. And I have so much to be thankful for.

I'm sure every one is tired of hearing how hot it is. This is all you'll hear from me!!! And I ran this morning people.

August 1st 2006
6.01 miles (nothing less than struggle)

August 31st 2006

7.02 miles

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...