Sunday, July 30, 2006

Freeday

My weekend was nice and short as ususal. I always felt we would be a happier society if one more day was added to the week. Two days is just not enough. This is where adding another day to the week would come in handy. What would we name that day? I have the perfect name, Freeday and it should come after Friday!!!. " Freeday" now isn't that special. Enough of my dreaming, alreay.

Hot and steamy weekend running wise. I did the New Milford 8 miler on Saturday but I really do not want to discuss it. I finished and I'm glad that I was brave enough to attempt it again this year.

July 30, 2006
7.6 (all I could handle with the heat and Humidity and after that race on Saturday)

July 29th, 2006
8.4 miles

July 28, 2006
9.5 miles

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...