Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Rest Day is Over

I Actually rested on a rest day on Monday, now that was different. When I went out this morning I was stiff. The stiffness is not from the race but from my rest day. I warmed up for
2.97 miles nice and easy, stop at the house to drop my son off to football practice.
When I got back, I did my 10 miles on my schedule for today. I did the first 8 miles of the Norwalk Half. I am feeling pretty good about it, I basically stood at my easy pace. XC was cancel tonight because of all the rain. So tonight I rest. My older son is back to school tomorrow. So I have to get out the door before 5!!! Kelly goes back on Thursday!!! Hooray I'll be back on schedule getting to work on time. For the few weeks the children are out of school, I'm a little to relaxed in the morning about getting to work on time, I end up being 10-15 mins late until school is open again.

August 29, 2006
2.97 (very easy)
10.00 miles (easy pace)
1.00 walk

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your half marathon. It looks like you are really racking up the mileage.

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...