Saturday, August 05, 2006

Clip Art is Back Yippee!!!

Wow I have my clip art back!!! yipppeee!!! On Friday I took it easy and did 5 miles. Although we did not get the severe thunderstorms and that cold front that was about to sweep the NE. I was quite please with slightly lower humidity on Friday morning.

This morning I did the Norwalk 9 miler. It was pretty hot. But I've ran this in worst. I took it very easy I did not go out fast as usual. I really did not have any motivation to race. I just want to finish and finish I did. My time was 1:27 not as bad as I thought it would be. After the race I felt pretty darn good :)

August 5th, 2006
Norwalk 9 miler 1:27 / 2005 - 1:23 / 2004 -1:30/ 2003 -1:20

August 4th 2006
5.0 miles

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...