Thursday, July 13, 2006

Life, Life, Life....

What can I say?. My run was a struggle this morning. I should have listened to my body but instead I talk myself into going out. Five miles of barely lifting my feet got to me. Finally
I just gave up and walked the last mile. Thank God I had the time because
I stink at walking also :). I was just tired, I'm sure I'll feel better tomorrow.

I did get to the track last night. We did not do much speed work because of the pending Strom but we got something done and it was good being between 8:30 to 9:30 pace for most of the time with the group.

Like I told you before I ran this morning against my better judgment. Late in the day I found out that Kelly did not have a game tonight because the games last night was cancel because of the Strom. I was happy for a little bit thinking I was going to make it to the 2 man relay tonight. No can do, too poop, and tonight I did listen to my body. There is always next year.

July 13, 2006
6 miles (walked last mile)

July 12, 2006
5.6 miles
30 mins circuit

5.8 miles pm
Track

1 comment:

Abby said...

You still made it 6 miles! It still counts as long as you were moving. You'll have a better run next time!

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...