Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Back to Work

Back to work today, yuck, no fun. I still want to celebrate the 4th. Anything fun never seems to last. I made it through the day. Thought I was going to get to track after work but did not make it. Kelly is now on the a All Stars, so I had to take him to practice. As a matter of fact I had to take him yesterday during the family get together.

I had a nice run this morning. The only problem is I went into an area that I should never go unless I have time to waste or I don't have to rush back to get ready for work. I got lost and it was raining. Finally found my way out. I got home at 8:00 soaking wet and it didn't help that I have to be at work by 8:30. I did not get in until about 8:40 at least it was a respectable time.

July 5th 2006
12.5 (7 miles turned into this)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great races recently! And isn't it nice to be able to run in the heat for only a couple of months?

Liam said...

With two races under your belt this week, plus your "lost" training run, everything seems to be in place for your summer racing plans. Wish I could say the same....

DawnB said...

Thank you both for your encouragement!! :)

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...