Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The Day After

Well I manage to get out there this morning and I felt pretty good. I did 6.4 miles. Then I went to the gym yes the gym!!!. The last two weeks I've made an effort to get in and do some strength training. I don't like that I've lost so much strength and I'm beginning to feel that I'm loosing body tone as well. So I'm giving up 20-30mins of my road time every other day. This is nothing compare to what I use to do. But it is a start back in the right direction.

I was able to get to another XC series tonight we was told 2.7 miles tonight. I did not where my GPS. Really I forgot, after rushing home to get dinner ready and get my son Elliott from football practice I was lucky to have remembered my shorts :).

Kelly had another blow out game on Monday they won 22-2 and now they are 11-0. He also made the AllStars team.

Elliott is getting ready to start a summer of football practice. He is doing well with his driving lessons. When I picked him up today he drove home. I was a little more relax than when I tried to teach him myself.

June 13, 2006

6.4 miles AM
2.7 Miles XC

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...