Monday, May 08, 2006

Slow as a Snail but I got it done


I did my recovery run this morning 4 miles then I walked for another 15 minutes. I felt good just a tad bit stiff. I walked around a lot yesterday so I believe this is what helped me this morning.

Have I mention that Kelly is home all in one piece. He had a great time. After I picked him up on Friday I had to take him to his baseball game. He was not too thrill with that he had to rush to the game. His team won so it was worth it . On Saturday they played again and won. After 4 years he is finally on a winning team 4-0, yea! On Saturday he got the team ball for MVP!!!

May 8th
4.5 miles recovery

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...