Monday, April 10, 2006

AM & PM


My first double for spring. Went out this morning and it was pretty cold. But I pounded out the miles anyway, felt ok not great. This evening I was home just a little after six. Irving was home today so diner was made. I did not have to take anyone to any practice tonight. So I schedule my son for his driving lessons, finally, he will be 18 this year so its about time. And I want him to be comfortable driving before he is off to college next year. I'm a brave soul but I think I'll leave this to the professional. The same person that taught me to drive 27 years ago will be teaching my son to drive now isn't this special. She is a wonderful lady. I'm not sure how she has been doing this for over 50 years I think she said 59 to me tonight. So I know my son is in good hands. Then I went out for my run. I've always felt that I run better later in the day because I felt good. Why won't I accept the fact that I'm not a morning person. Morning of course is the most convenient for me someday I may get away with being a evening person but for now I'm stuck with mornings.

April 10, 2006
7.3 miles AM
5.79 miles PM

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...