Sunday, April 09, 2006

My anniversary Blog Dedicated to Tim & Kim Donnelly


Tim and Kim Donnelly two of our own, both shot to death during the robbery of their jewerly store Feb 2, 2005. They are greatly missed by our running community. We renamed a race in their honor, from the April Showers to the the Donnelly Dash. I did not run the race today. I went to church with my family. Clink on the link to learn more about the Donnellys. Tim Donnelly ran Boston many times, and I can not begin to list the numerous local races he took part in. They will always be a part of the running community. So with this I dedicate my first year anniversary blog with RBF to the Donnellys. May they truly be Free.

1 comment:

Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Sometimes life can truly be tragic. The Donnelly Dash has a nice ring to it.

PS Happy Blogiverary.

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...