Thursday, February 09, 2006

Thankful

I'm in one of those chaotic modes again. I'm glad I have God and my running to keep things together. What a great combination.


On the other hand, my running the last couple of days have been very energize. I'm not sure what is going on but I want to keep the feeling. It didn't feel like my usual just pounding the pavement runs of late. So it was a treat to feel the old mojo again. I was even at 7:30 pace a few times through-out my run and it felt good. I even caught myself saying out loud "you're doing it girl, and I knew you could". I don't know what tomorrow will bring but I hope this feeling last a while.

February 9, 2006
7.5 miles

February 8, 2006
7.3 miles



PS: Please pray for one of my running group friend who is going through some difficulties. Her husband had a snow board accident that led into a few unexpected happenings. God we trust you and only you to get them through this.

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...