Friday, February 10, 2006

Something Different


Not one but two, yes two of these little buggers, crossed my paths this morning. I'm ok with the deers, and the occasional group of turkeys, which I saw on my long run last Sunday. But skunks I have to draw the line. I barely escape the first one, as for whatever reason a bus was in my path , so I had to take it back a notch to see which direction this little stinky fella was going. Then about a mile later as I turned a corner there goes another one running across the street. My thoughts at that exact moment "someone really wants to stinkup my run this morning".

This did not happen though. I had another day of great running. I felt good, strong and my little pep was still there. The 20k Boston build up is this Sunday but maybe cancelled because of the pending storm.

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...