Thursday, January 19, 2006

Weird


Today I had an unusual fall. 2.5 miles into my run I just fell, this reminded of the fall I had Halloween day 2004. I was feeling really good, enjoying the run thinking how lucky I am to be able to do what I do, then without warning, down I went. I got up and dust myself off and got going again. This is really weird, so far this winter I've ran in , snow, rain, on ice, through high winds in pitch darkness and not one fall. Today no snow, no ice, no rain....etc... and I fall!!! and I have a nasty bump on my knee to prove it. No pm run again today. I was tired, left work at 7:00 :( plus the damn knee ached a little.

Excuses will not allow me to achieve my Goal!!!! Be bigger than this Dawn!!!

January 19, 2005
6.02 miles

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...