Sunday, January 29, 2006

Shopping Spree

Today I did the kind of shopping I like to do. I took the Gift certificates I received for Christmas to the mall after church today. I spent everything because I did not want to go back to the stores. I don't usually shop at these stores because they are way out of my price range. I'm happy to report that I found some nice things on sale and got an additional 40% off most of the Items.

I dozed off at about 12:00 last night. Then woke again about 1:50AM did not go back to sleep until about 2:30AM. I was up by 5:00AM to take my Mom to the airport. I arrived back home at 7:45 then I was out the door by 8:20 to do my recovery run.

The run itself went well I was a little surprise that my legs felt so good and with the little sleep I got, I was not expecting much from this run. The weather was pretty nice an I just relaxed and took it easy.

January 29, 2006
7.4 miles

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...