Saturday, January 14, 2006

Friday The 13th

I was out by about 5:55 this morning better than the last two but still not that great. I need to be out there by at least 5:30 if I want to log the miles I need to log. I got a real nice treat today and went to lunch and did a lunch time weight work out. Gosh I really miss doing my weight routine. No pm run again today. I will be back on track on Monday. Oh yea today I got reminded its Friday the 13th. I will never for get the time I actually met Jason's mother when I work at Loehmans while in high school. She signed a autograph for me that said "how about a run around the park"

January 13, 2006
6.4 miles AM

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...