Monday, December 26, 2005

Wonderful Christmas Run

I did get out on Christmas morning, yes the lazy Dawn did come thru. I was surprise to see so many people out, I got a lot of "merry Christmas" this morning. When I return from my run, I quickly got ready for church. After church presents were open. I took my sister to the airport at about 3:30 that's when the rain got really heavy. I don't like driving to the city in the rain. I thank God for getting us there and returning me home safely. There were more traffic than I had expected, the airport was busy as usual. When I got home we immediately went over to my mom for dinner.

Well its 1:27am I should be in bed, but because I have Monday off I know I could sleep at least 6 hours and still get up and get a decent run in.

My husband did a great job with the gifts for the boys. They were really happy with everything.

Hope everyone holiday was as peaceful and pleasant as mine.

December 25, 2005
6.7 miles

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...