Friday, December 09, 2005

Snow Day no School and I got my fix

Most schools if not all were closed. I hate to say it but I get a little happy when there is a snow day. This means I can run without thinking "I can't get to carried away this morning I have to get back and get the boys to school. Nope not this morning. I took my time and I was relaxed.

I could barely maintain 10min miles this morning. The snow was coming and there was a little wind, but you know what I did 8.2 of them and I felt good. I got my daily fix in. That's the word I was looking for yesterday, when I said I wouldn't have made it thru my day without my daily run it should have been without my daily fix.

December 9, 2005
8.2miles

1 comment:

Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

A snow Day, cool! Ours is melting away.

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...