Sunday, December 11, 2005

Rest Day no not really

I did not get out this morning to run. I'd decided to use today as a rest day since I ran all week without a rest, but when we were leaving for church I was taken back by how nice it was outside 35 degrees, the sun was shining and the snow was melting. Almost immediately I was thinking I can't let this day go by without a run. Well, it took me a while to get out the door after we returned from church but I'm glad I did. I had a glorious run.

We had our Christmas Pageant at church today. Kelly did a wonderful job playing Joseph. Every one did well. I took plenty of pictures of Kelly. I never really saw him studying his lines but today he was right on cue remembering his lines. I'm so proud of him. I could see
the joy in him playing Joseph today.

December 11, 2005
7.6 miles mid-day
A little stiff from yesterday 10.5 miles. I started out slow and was feeling good after about two miles. I tookthe Hilly route because I wanted to get the most out of a short run. I did two miles at about 7.53pace(4&5) then mile 6 was at 8.16pace. So it seem that I got out of my old training mode pace for a little bit. I'm going to try and duplicate the next time I'm out. This will be Monday.


December 10, 2005
10.5 miles on the treadmill at the Y
40 mins circuit weights 2X18


Yes, I got to go to the gym on Saturday I ran the ten miles just under 9 min pace. Although I don't like the treadmill the treadmill helps you to focus on your pace, it kinda forces me to stick to it. After the many snowny runs this week, I just decided I needed an easy one on Saturday.

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...