Thursday, December 08, 2005

Crazy, Busy, Day


Thank God I ran this morning, because I don't think I could have handle the day without that run. It was cold this morning as to be expected. I felt good this morning. I did about 5.9 miles which included not one, not two, not three, not four, but five really good hills. I wished I could have done hill repeats this morning but time was not on my side.

We went to Elliotts football banquet tonight. I missed my company Christmas dinner, same day same time slot. Elliott received his varsity letter today. We are so proud of him. The dinner was good. I think its the same meal we've had for the last three years.




December 8 2005

5.9 miles

December 7, 2005

5.5 miles

2.9 treadmill

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...