Friday, December 23, 2005

Heat wave

Was I shock when I saw 32 degrees this morning. Of course I was dressed just like every other morning. First I remove my hoody, then came the gloves, then I had to unzip the jacket a little and then the shirt I was wearing had to be unzipped a little. I was to the point where I was going to take my jacket off and tie it around my waist but then my run was finish, just like that :).

I recently watched Forest Gump again . My favorite part is is when he is walking home from school with Jenny and the boys started to tease and chase them. Forrest was still with the braces on his legs and Jenny yelled "run Forest run" run Forest run. That's all Forest heard jenny's voice and he busted out of those braces and started running like the wind. Thats the seen that got me going this morning every time I felt I was dragging I thought "Run Forest Run" and this one little phrase gave me the motivation to pick it up a little.


December 23, 2005

5.35 miles

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...