Thursday, December 22, 2005

Bad, Bad, Bad, Girl

I haven't post now for a few days. Could it be the unknow taking over my life and putting me in a state I don't want to be. I believe December is the most stressful month of the year. It could cause anyone to fall off the wagon. Rush, rush, rush, now, now, now, here, here, here, there, there, there, year end, year end, year end. This is December, you have had all year to work on your goals there is only 8 days left in the year try not make everybody life miserable by trying to make it to 500 when you're only at 250. The year is gone enjoy the rest of the holidays and start again on the ninth day.

I had a nice compliment today on my very brisk run. A woman in a SUV drove up next to me and told me how she admired me because she see me running everyday. That really made my day. There is people out there that don't think I'm nuts. The funniest comment I heard once when I was running was when I heard someone said to another, when do she find time to sleep or was it she never sleep because this person claims he see me running in the wee hours of the morning and at night.

Today I got up really late and it turned into me only having 30 mins to run. This have been my life the last few days. I don't know what the hell is going on. I'm being a goof off. I figured at the rate I'm going I will be able to do about 3 miles and if I get back after 30mins I will make my son late to school. I took my well known three mile route. I figured if its only three miles I better make it the hilly three miles. Well I'm about .50 miles into my three miles when I see that big black German Shepard walking around again loose. Any other morning I would have sneak by him because I was confident I could use my mace if he tried to attack me. Guess what this morning because of my haste no mace. So I immediately change my route and go in the opposite direction. Well if it wasn't for that big black dog and me forgetting my mace and me only having 30 mins to run I would never believe that I could run 8.3 avg miles on my training run again, Even with that woman slowing me down. I actually did 3.5 miles. I didn't even feel that it was only 15 degrees. Well I don't usually post this long. I guess that's what I get for not posting for three days.

December 22, 2005
3.5miles

December 21, 2005
4.5 miles

December 20, 2005
5.6 miles

December 19, 2005
5.5 miles

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...