Thursday, November 03, 2005

I'm a Slacker

In blogging that is. I've been trying to make some changes to my blog with no luck at all. But I am getting help from a few RFBers and a special thanks to Dawn aka Pink lady, she even logged on to an old blog site to give me step by step instructions. I was working on that last night , hopefully I will get it right in the next day or so.

I have not been slacking with my running though its been consistent. Not too happy with my pace, as usual, I've been very sluggish. A big part of this reason, I just don't seem to want to
go to sleep at night and its not that I'm not tired and I don't seem restless. I just don't get in the bed when I should.



Nov 3, 2005
8.5 miles

November 2, 2005
6.72 miles

November 1, 2005
7.5 miles

October 31, 2005
8.0 miles

October 30, 2005
13.0 miles

October 29,2005
7.0 miles.

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...