Friday, October 28, 2005

Weekend

This weekend will be another busy one for me. It have already started and I'm glad of that. Just waiting for Elliott to finish football practice. I think we might just go out to dinner tonight. Saturday I'm taking my mom to the airport then back to Elliotts game in the afternoon. I have to go to the grocery store and stock up on candy for the trick or treaters.

I am running a 5k on Sunday at 3:00pm the great pumpkin police chase. I remember eating a we bit to much candy last year and did not do a great race. Maybe I should wait till after the race to buy the candy.

Anyway I decided to do this race because I have not done a 5k in a while and I'm feeling a little sluggish out there maybe this will give me the kick start I need to get out of this funky mood.

My first run was Wednesday after the marathon: (I just registered for Philadelphia) and it went pretty well. I think I should be thankful I took an additional day of rest.

October 26, 2005
4.5 miles

October 27, 2005

5..5 miles

October 28,2005
9.2 miles

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...