Saturday, October 15, 2005

Today

Today I ran at noon, wow at 70f it felt good. The Sun was out and it was not raining. So I had an exceptionally good run.

I don't have much to report today. Kelly and I went to see Elliot win another game. We sat in the rain for two hours. But it was worth every minute seeing the team do so well.

I dropped Elliott off at his school to take the PSAT today. I was just thinking that next fall he will be away in college. I can't believe how fast the came up. I think this was one of the reasons I did not get out and run. I wanted to be there when he finished.

Its 10:34pm and I'm considering doing a 5K on Sunday. I remember doing very well in this race last year. Its cutting it close to Church time and since I will be missing church next week because of the marathon, I did not want to miss church this week . I guess if I did it last year I can do it again.

October 15, 2005
9 miles at noon

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...