Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Discovery

Today I had a good run. I'm taking it easy this week. Saw one of the weekend warriors out this morning. We said our hellos and went our separate ways. Some how we ended up together again. We ran together for what I believe about two miles. Gosh it was nice I didn't feel like I was just pounding the pavement. It was nice having someone to talk with and I felt that we were going at a nice brisk pace of 8:30 to 8:45 which I haven't accomplished on training runs in a while. I guess it do make a difference and it could help a lot. I hope this happens a lot. I will even make it a goal for next year. " Run with another runner once or twice a week.'

October 4, 2005
7.2 miles

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...