Sunday, September 18, 2005

Fall Frolic, 30k

Just a quick update on my race today. The race was good. Again not my best for this race. This is one of the flattest race for a fall training run you would want to do. I think I need to learn to use my GU more during training runs. Today it seemed I had a rough time getting GU down. I tried to have one every 6 miles.

I did not get to run the Darien 10K today my son Kelly had a game at 1:00, this would be the first year I've missed since 2002. I felt good after the race today so I believe I would have done a little better than I have in the past. This is usually my worst 10k of the year but I use this as an additional training for my up coming marathons.

My son football game was ok until one of his team mates got hurt in the 4th qtr with about 3:45 min to go, so they stop the game. I'm not sure what happen, but I am hoping and praying that they only took precaution and put him on the strecther.

September 18, 2005 Sunday
30K 18.6 miles 3:01:43hrs(?)
2004-2:56:24
2003-2.47:44
2002-3:09:04

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...