Tuesday, September 20, 2005

As I Ran

Today, as I ran in the pitch black of the morning, (yes for once I was out the door by 5:30 am). I was thinking of Joe Positive a bloger on Alison's, elite running blog. My mind wondered madly regarding her 20k I believe she ran on the 17th. She did really well(pr) and I congratulated her. But for the life of me I could not imagine someone saying it felt easy when she slowed to roughly a 7:00min pace.

I tried very hard to imagine such a thing, but I could not get that picture in my head. I hope to dream the feeling some day though :). I love reading her blog she works very hard and it paid off.

I like reading the elite runners blog as well. They work so hard, and it is also good to know that even elite runners share some of the ups and downs as us commoners have :)

September 20, 2005
8 miles am (of my 10 planed)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog, Dawn. I didn't know about your blog until now, but I'm adding it to my reading list! Good luck reaching your goals, and have fun doing the work that will get you there!

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...