Monday, August 01, 2005

I'm ok you're ok

Treat people the way you would want to be treated.. On that note my day was hectic. You get to a point when too much is too much. I thank God that I run, running keeps everything in perspective. Keeps my eyes open and my mind clear. Thank you again God, Thank you for giving me this wonderful gift. Thank you for making a difference. Thank you for helping me find myself. Thank you, for knowing who I am and what I am and thank you for knowing what I'm not. Thank you for life and my beautiful family.

Augut 1st AM

2 miles on treadmill at 9:30-10:00min pace-
needed this to stretch my legs.

Kellys pop Warner practice began 5:30 to 7:30

and life goes on

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...