Thursday, June 30, 2005

Got caught in the rain

This morning I went out like any other morning to do a 8 miler at the 4 mile turnaround it started to pour. I desperately tried to remember Dawns(Pink Lady) rain song. But I could only remember a few words. I decided to just relaxed and enjoyed it. The morning was humid so it was nice to get drench. My son is hanging in there working out with his team at the Y. A few mornings I came back from my run and he was still in bed. But he have made there every day this week. We have not been out until tonight for our walk jog sessions because of my yongers son's base ball games. He had his last game on Tuesday, they did not make it into the playoffs. On the bright side we will have more time for our run jog sessions. I know he is looking forward to them.

Tues: 5 miles easy AM 30 min Circuit- missed the XC 3miler predicted time/went to my son's playoff game instead.

Wed's: Spinn class 45 mins/ circuit for 25Mins/ Missed track speed work. It was pouring I did not bring a rain jacket with me. I will start fresh next week if they haven't disowned me yet.

Thurs: 8 miles Am 30 mins circuit 3 miles pm w/boys run/ jog( very little running)
I told the boys today it will get easier and they will at least do 3 miles in 30 mins by the end of the summer. They don't believe me but they are looking forward to the challenge, especially the little one.

1 comment:

Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Runnin’ in the rain
Dee-ah dee-ah dee-ah
Dee-ah dee-ah dee-ah
I’m happy again!
I’m singin’ and runnin’ in the rain


It rained here today as well and I got kinda wet too. But it was warm enough that once it stopped I dried quickly.

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...