Monday, April 18, 2005

Today, I heard my alarm and shut it off. I've been really lazy lately about getting out of bed. I just want to stay there. But I did finally get up. Since I rested Sunday, I felt good this morning. I am working with a heart rate monitor again after about a year without one. This is what kept me going this morning. I did ten miles this morning, 75 to 80 percent of my MHR. I felt good and I worked in at least five good hills.

The most unique race I run each year is the Leatherman's Loop. www.leathermansloop.org, check it out for yourself its a 10k trail run with two river crossing. I love this race I've done it two years in a row this will be my third. I'm looking forward to this on Sunday. Its just fun to do something out of the ordinary every now and them. Thanks to Running Chick With the Orange Hat I might just add another. Viewing the pictures she posted, the course look very similiar to the Leatherman's Loop.

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...