Monday, April 11, 2005

More Marathon Completed

Sunday April 11, 2005,

I completed the More Marathon, Central Park, NY two years in a row. I love the excitement of running in a race with women only and for a good cause. This is a very unique race. The race is sponsor by More magazine. Its a race for women 40 and older. There is also a half marathon you can team up with at least one person being forty. I had a wonderful time. It was a challenge running around central park five times but the motivation and support was there. I took twenty minutes off my time from last year 4:40 which I was proud of. I'm hoping this is a good sign for my fall marathons my best time in the fall was 4:12 so I'm hoping 20mins faster in a spring marathon after a hard winter for a person that can't run a treadmill, will mean there is a possibility of qualifying for Boston. I know every situation is different but it don't hurt to have hope.
LOL I'm glad I finally finish this post.
http://www.brightroom.com/view_user_photo.asp?EVENTID=7613&PWD=&ID=13692285&FROM=photos&BIB=3923

Go4arun.

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...